Monday, May 16, 2011

tRip agAin

trip agaiN la.. dis time.2gather with kerol,min,syahmi n spoket.. straight to cameron highland.. not really straight actly.. 6.00 am stopped at gombak 2 solat subuh.. then hv a simple bfast @ genting sempah.. 8.30 am visit my pklong 4 a while.. actly.. hehe.. he gave me a present.. thnks pkLomg!!
about 9 am we were continuing our journey to Kuala Lipis to visit my dad n my atok n wan.. when reached there.. talk talk talk  with my daddy.. drink some tea n 'biskut gula'.. uhuhuhu then, the kanciL CBu.. do its job.. hehe 12 noon having lunch at Sg Koyan..
fuuhh.. so tired meyh.. having a lots of memory in dis little car.. ^_^


about 2.15 pm we reached the cameron highland.. walaweyh.. sooooooo cold this place!!! plus heavy rain!!
hahaha.. 
15th may actly my mom's 45th birthday.. so we were celebrating her birthday at BOH Plantation Sg Palas


so these are some pics to share.. by da way, dis time im not dating my alpha.. i forget 2 bring the SD card!! huh.. 


dat evening 4.30 pm we packed our things n back to UkM.. 
thnks to kerOL, we're having dinner at DP..
thnks to Min,Syahmi n Spoket 4 dis triP.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment